An LED collimator consists of a collimating lens and an LED emitter. The LED emitter is placed at the focal plane of the collimating lens. The collimating lens thus images the LED emitter into infinity. Mightex LED collimators employ a high-NA aspherical collimating lens for precision collimation and high light throughput.
New Type-H super high-power collimator LED sources with 30-50W emitters have been added to the product portfolio. These new collimator light sources produce a market-leading optical power output of up to 3.3W, which is up to 5 times from our existing high-power Type-B collimator LED sources. The LED emitters are mounted directly onto the metal base of the collimator which also features an integrated heat sink and a cooling fan. This configuration minimizes thermal resistance between the LED emitter and the heat sink resulting in better heat dissipation. The collimating lens can be adjusted if needed for precise collimation. A locking ring fixes the lens position after adjustment. The collimators have been pre-adjusted in the factory.
The new Type-H light sources are larger in dimensions compared with existing Type-A and Type-B light source. Please examine the installation drawings carefully. Power supply for the cooling fan is included in the price of the LED collimator sources. The LED collimators include a 1.5-meter cable with two bare-wire terminals at the end. The light sources can be driven by Mightex LED controllers or other LED controllers and current sources.
|パーツ番号||タイプ||波長 (nm)||Half Diverging Angle (deg.)||Iop (A)||Vop (V)||出力パワー
1. Clear aperture diameter. Use these two-digit numbers to replace xx in the part number.
- Interchangeable aspherical collimating lens
- High numerical aperture (NA)
- High power emitter (up to 50W)
- Up to 3.3W of collimated output
- Adjustable focus
- Optional focusing module
- Optional lightguide adapter
- Multiple mounting features for lab and OEM applications
- Integrated heat sink and cooling fan
- Microscope illuminator
- General purpose light source
- Fiber coupling (with optional focusing module)